TRADE DURING COVID-19
OUR PHASED APPROACH TO RESUMING TRADE AS OF 5 MAY 2020
We are incredibly excited to be implementing a phased approach to resuming operations at our Paarden Eiland Showroom on the Ground Floor of Island Centre on Paarden Eiland Road in Cape Town.
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients and employees, we have implemented all the necessary health and safety measures in accordance with the directive issued by the Department of Employment and Labour.
- Operating hours will be limited from 10:00 until 16:00 (Monday to Friday) and 10:00 till 14:00 on Saturdays.
- Staff numbers have been limited to 30%.
- Daily health and temperature screening of all employees before they enter the premises.
- If any employee is showing symptoms of being ill, they will not be granted access to the premises.
- Increased cleaning rotations to ensure surfaces remain sanitised.
- Hand sanitiser provided for all clients and employees at entrance points, reception areas and employee desks.
- All employees will be wearing face masks at all times.
- Clients are also required to wear face masks when visiting our showroom.
- Educational measures amongst our teams to instil increased self-awareness of personal preventative measures to protect themselves, colleagues, clients and their families.
- Only EFT and card payments will be permitted. Regrettably no cash payments allowed.
- Collection of tiles and certain sanware itemswill be by appointment only from our warehouse in Epping, Cape Town.
- We will only commence with the fabrication of kitchen tops and bathroom vanities at a lower Alert Level (TBC).
We aim to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary steps to resume limited operations without compromising the health of our clients, our employees, their families and the community at large.
While we are working at limited capacity at our Paarden Eiland Showroom the remainder of our sales team, as well as our costing, finance, marketing and management teams are still working remotely and available to assist you. These teams are contactable via their mobile phones and email. You can also speak to the our sales team via our Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com
We wish you and your families the best during these trying and testing times.
The WOMAG Team
For all official information and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak in South Africa, visit the South African Government’s COVID-19 portal at www.SAcoronavirus.co.za