TRADE DURING LEVEL 3
WE ARE BACK AND FULLY OPERATIONAL UNDER LEVEL 3
These words bring so much joy to each and every single WOMAGIAN. We are incredibly happy to be able to trade as usual under Level 3 as of 1 June 2020.
Our Showrooms in Paarden Eiland, Strand and Fourways, as well as our Factory in Epping, Cape Town are back to normal trading hours. Click here to find out more about our Showrooms.
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients and employees, we have implemented all the necessary health and safety measures in accordance with the directive issued by the Department of Employment and Labour.
- Daily health and temperature screening of all employees before they enter the premises.
- If any employee is showing symptoms of being ill, they will not be granted access to the premises.
- Increased cleaning rotations to ensure surfaces remain sanitised.
- Hand sanitiser provided for all clients and employees at entrance points, reception areas and employee desks.
- Temperature screening of all clients upon entrance to the premises.
- All employees will be wearing face masks at all times.
- Clients are also required to wear face masks when visiting our showrooms or factory
- Educational measures amongst our teams to instil increased self-awareness of personal preventative measures to protect themselves, colleagues, clients and their families.
- Only EFT and card payments will be permitted. Regrettably no cash payments allowed.
- Staff members who are able to remote work will continue to do so.
We aim to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary steps to resume limited operations without compromising the health of our clients, our employees, their families and the community at large.
We wish you and your families the best during these trying and testing times.
The WOMAG Team
For all official information and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak in South Africa, visit the South African Government’s COVID-19 portal at www.SAcoronavirus.co.za