Sales Administrator | Kramerville
We are looking to expand our sales support team by bringing in an efficient Sales Administrator position at our Showroom in Kramerville.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a successful and growing business with an unprecedented reputation for service delivery.
- Implementing a smooth daily workflow plan.
- Knowing WOMAG’s processes and products to be able to provide superior service to their sales executive and their respective clients.
- Being effective in their use of SAP Business One and Microsoft office to be able to processes sales orders and quotes accurately.
- Documenting and following through on all processes and procedures relating to the sales process.
- To have excellent customer service skills to assist their sales executive’s clients in person.
- To be a role model to the other Sales Administrators by showcasing a positive attitude and high energy levels.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU NEED TO:
- Pay attention to detail and be 100% committed.
- Have a dynamic personality with a spirit of initiative.
- Ensure a high degree of loyalty and confidentiality.
- Portray good time management, discipline and organisation skills.
- Have a high tolerance for stress.
- Matric / Senior Certificate.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in sales administration with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Must be fluent in English (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Preference will be given to candidates with sales experience in a similar industry, or tiling, construction and slabs.
How to apply
To complete your application, please follow the instructions below.