Payroll Clerk / Accounts Administrator | Paarden Eiland
PAYROLL CLERK / ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for an efficient and highly meticulous Payroll Clerk / Accounts Administrator for our Head Office and Showroom in Paarden Eiland.
The Payroll Clerk / Accounts Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the company’s employees are paid accurately and on time; amongst many other important duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a successful and growing company with an unprecedented reputation for service delivery.
- Data Entry:
Entering employee information and payroll data into the payroll system.
- Payroll Processing:
Running monthly calculations in payroll system for pay run.
- Record Keeping:
Accurate and organized record keeping.
- Payment Processing:
Loading payments to employees and suppliers on the banking system.
- Employee Communication:
Answering employees’ questions and concerns regarding payroll.
Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Statutory payments:
Submission and payment of payroll taxes on SARS e-filing.
Submission and payment of BIBC benefits and pension fund.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO
- Be confident and courteous, respectful and polite.
- Pay attention to detail, be 100% committed and have a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organisational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Ensure a high degree of loyalty, integrity, trustworthiness and confidentiality.
- Resilient, driven and hardworking.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Matric – Essential
- Tertiary Education in appropriate field of studies – Essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in payroll administration.
- Excellent knowledge in Sage Payroll systems, and proficiency in accounting and banking systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
To complete your application, please follow the instructions below.